All around the world, many nations face tragedies as common as the days we go to school. These tragedies can be diverse and sometimes almost impossible to conquer. Aware of these, we should be more thankful for what we have. Here are some of the things we, the staff of the Warrior Weekly, are thankful for here at AHS:
- We are thankful for the school’s many opportunities. There are many different classes we can take in every subject, and there are also higher level classes that help challenge us to learn more so we will be better prepared in the future.
- We are thankful for the newfound school pride that has taken over Andover High School. The Jungle, cheerleaders, and, of course, the players combine to make a wonderful experience for all to cherish.
- We are thankful for the guidance counselors at Andover High School. They always say hi to you in the hallway and make an effort to know all their students. If there is a problem with a student’s classes they always try to fix it as soon as they can.
- We are thankful for the cafeteria ladies because they’re always so kind and positive. They always have a smile on their faces and make everybody feel important. Even with all their hard work in the cafeteria, they still have time to ask everybody how they’re doing and they make friendly conversation.
- We are thankful for our school faculty who take strong pride in making sure every student succeeds. They care about helping students when they need help and show tremendous passion in their work every day.
Those are just some of the things we are thankful for. So what is on your list? Post a comment below.